Thursday 6 February 2014

What is Enlightenment? Top 7 Points to Absorb

In this first article I say that 'I have no way and no way is my way' , This was Bruce Lee's great motivational quote. And I am not enlightened, I am just spiritual entertainer. Spirituality is a greatest entertainment to me even though I am not a victim to it. I am just honestly expressing me without any life strategy and life policy. I will say that my journey has no proper direction also. Just I will be myself that's all.


What is Enlightenment?

1) Enlightenment is nothing but realizing who we are. Enlightenment is realizing that we are not body and thoughts and practically knowing that we are creating those body and thoughts and all creations.

2) Enlightenment is realizing our true self (true self means that 'the whole universe is one' and there is no other).

3) When your local Identity (human body or personality) is changed into universal identity, it is said to be Enlightenment.

4) Now actually we are compressing our true identity into a local identity.

5) The moment we get enlightened, we realize that there is no death for us and the whole universe is a pure spirit.

6) By being a pure spirit we can access the whole universe to create our wishful life.

5) Yoga, Meditation and deepest desire to realize our self will help you to get enlightened slowly.

6) After getting enlightened there will not be any sufferings or obstacles in our life. Our ability becomes infinite.

7) We will become omnipotent and omnipresent.

Ask your questions in below comment box. I am interested in writing and sharing about spiritual concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment